Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fleurs & Events by Amparo


Fleurs & Events by Amparo has to be one of the most charming floral shops I've encountered in a long time.  Not only was the shop itself breathtakingly beautiful with an old-world feel, but the Creative Director, Amparo, who specializes in European Floral Experiences, was such a breath of fresh air.   She was so sweet and genuinely kind. 

I met Amparo while on my session with sweet little Margaret a couple weeks ago.  Before beginning Margaret's session, I wanted to pop in to make sure it was okay to snap a few pictures outside Amparo's doorway. As you can see in the picture above, her shop is postcard perfect, and I was so hoping she'd allow me to incorporate that beauty into a few of my shots.  

Not only did Amparo graciously oblige, but she even provided several flowers that made for the perfect props.  Amparo's generosity and kind-heartedness reminded me of the good old days when store owners cared for their patrons and took the time to know them by name.

I wanted to take the time to pay it forward and highlight her shop on my blog.  I couldn't just take a picture of the flowers outside her shop.  I wanted you to see for yourself the exquisite creations found inside.  The flowers were vibrant, fresh, unique, and exotic.  I could tell a whole lot of love and passion went into each and every arrangement.

Take a look for yourself.



In case you haven't bought your mother something for Mother's Day, it isn't too late.  Stop in to see Amparo and her associates for your last minute gifts.  They are also available to assist you in your wedding, special event, floral, decorating, and catering needs. 

I would think any bride would be honored to carry one of Amparo's bouquets down the aisle.  Don't you agree?  One thing is for certain, these aren't supermarket bouquets.  These are a work of art!  

Stop in to see for yourself at 6841 Virginia Pkwy, Suite 105 in McKinney, Texas 75070.  Or, visit their website at www.fleurs-events.com.

Thanks again for the flowers, Amparo.  Your a gem!

No comments: