Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Gavin: 3 Weeks {Dallas/Allen Newborn Photographer}



The teachers at my son's school recently got together to give fellow teacher, Miss Megan, a newborn photo session for her Baby Shower. I'm always thrilled to photograph newborns and was especially looking forward to meeting baby Gavin and getting to know Megan. 

Gavin is three weeks old and such a handsome little fellow.  Though it was dreary outside, we were able to find a small patch of light in his mommy's bedroom to hold his newborn session.  Gavin, like most newborns, was drawn to the light.  We didn't have much luck drawing his attention away from the window.


Distracted little man aside, the session couldn't have gone any better. With only a small break to drink a bottle, Gavin was such a good sport. And that good behavior apparently lasts all through the night.  His mommy says he's only waking up once in the middle of the night to eat. I'm thinking I'd like to know her secret (IF - and that's a big IF - I ever end up needing it again).

Could he be any more precious!


sigh...I just love these tender moments between mother and son.


Gavin's sweet Aunt Rachel was on hand all day to help out her sister. Gavin adores her, and I'm pretty sure the feelings are mutual :)

No comments: