Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Little Brotherly Competition

Believe it or not this family was my very first paid session last year when I just started my photography business.  It was so much fun to take their pictures again this year for their Christmas cards.  You may recognize Jacob and Grant from the B&W gallery on my website.  


It was quite cold on Saturday - and windy too!  In order to stay warm, we had to search for spots behind building walls to keep from freezing our tail ends off.  We'd take a couple pics, put the jackets back on, then take a few more.  Anything to keep warm.

Also helping to keep the boys warm were a few brotherly competitions I conjured up.  First they arm wrestled:

Then they blew bubbles:


They even showed a little team spirit:

And, then it was time to get down to business.  Mom wanted family pics for their Christmas cards, remember?


Done!  On to a little experiment of mine...

All in all, it was a great day!  Thanks guys.  Your gallery is up on my site now.  One last thing.  Did I mention it was WINDY!?!

No comments: