Thursday, June 4, 2009

Julie and Kelly {Allen Texas Senior Photography, McKinney Senior Photography}

Kelly is also home from college for the summer, and Karen (like Nan) wanted to get some sibling pics of her two girls before they both head off for college in the Spring.

Like Joshua and Jeremiah who had experienced previous sessions with me, Julie was right at home this time around. We did her Senior pictures late last year. It was fun to see the little sister showing the older sister the photo session ropes.

We photographed this session in old Downtown McKinney. They were having some sort of Art Fair going on, so the place was hopping with people. As I'm sure I would have been if I were on the other side of the camera lens, I think Kelly was a little uncomfortable posing with so many "bystanders" observing the action.

She did just fine though and was a great sport. I think this following picture of her is one of my favorites.

My husband and I had our anniversary pictures taken at this very door you see below (Or, should I say we took turns taking pictures of each other on our anniversary in front of this door.). I think Julie pulled it off much better though! I love this one.

Julie, Congratulations on your graduation. I hope you and Kelly enjoy your summer. It's great to know the two of you will be in the same city when you head off to college - even if you will be attending different schools. I'm sure that brings your parents some comfort knowing you'll have each other nearby while you are away from home.

Karen, I'm thinking any of these would be good picks for above your fireplace - cropped to your specifications, of course!




Aw....I wish I had a sister!

Thanks again, Karen. I really enjoyed my time with you and your girls.

No comments: