Friday, May 1, 2009

Aubrey, Parker and Piper: Cuteness x3



This first image was taken during my very first session with this family just short of 7 months ago right after Parker and Piper were born.  I love how tenderly their big sister, Aubrey, is holding each of them.  

Now look at them all.  Aubrey is a sweet as ever.  Little Piper is beautiful and simply full of giggles.  Handsome Parker is cutting his first teeth - AND already on the move.  



Mariah hoped the twins would both be sitting up in time for this session.  Who knew our little man Parker would be CRAWLING!  I think they may just have a little athlete on their hands.


This is the fourth time I've photographed this family.  One thing is certain.  They are a family full of love for one another and full of laughter.  They are definitely hands on parents.  I've recently discovered that Mariah does wonderful crafts and fun themed meals for Aubrey to teach her about the world she lives in. I'm certain I'll have to incorporate a few of her ideas with my own children.  Talk about creative!  Who knew a hotdog could double as an octopus?  That sure makes learning about the ocean much more interesting for little minds, doesn't it.  She gave me permission to share the link to her blog, so you can check it our for yourself.

Aren't they a beautiful family?  Mariah, Great job on coordinating all the outfits.  See, you didn't need me after all.  

Can't wait until next time!

No comments: