Monday, April 13, 2009

Richard, Ashleigh, and Austin

Cindy called me a couple weeks ago wanting to schedule a time to get some updated portraits for her older children.  Richard, 24, Ashleigh, 21, and Austin, 14, are a great group of young adults.

Before my youngest brother was born (the summer before my 8th grade), I grew up sandwiched between two brothers - just like Ashleigh. It was so much fun seeing how the three of them interact.  Sure made me miss all three of my brothers (who all live out of town).

In honor of brothers everywhere (especially mine), I can't end this post without mentioning that tomorrow is Brother's Day - in my family anyway.  We began the holiday the day of my grandmother's funeral - vowing to dedicate one day each year to her memory and to each other. We didn't want to grow apart like some of my uncles had done.  I might add that Sister's Day (I'm important too!) is on May 4th.

So, maybe the rest of you can join in on our little holiday and give your brothers a call today. Let them know how much you care!  Life is short!

Here are a few favorites from Richard, Ashleigh, and Austin's session.  (I am so jealous of their perfect white teeth!)





No comments: