Friday, April 10, 2009

McKenna Rhae

McKenna is the daughter of one of my very dear friends.  She is also turning out to be a favorite playmate for my daughter Alden who affectionately calls her, Miss Kenna.

McKenna recently fell on a windowsill in her new home losing a front tooth in the process.  We are so blessed that she wasn't hurt more seriously.  While Angie wasn't anticipating documenting her first lost tooth for another couple of years, she wasn't going to let a little mishap get in the way of getting some great Easter pictures for her sweet little girl.

Missing tooth and all, Miss Kenna sure is a little Princess.  You give Cinderella a run for her money, my dear.  Take a look!





Alrighty, Miss Tammy.  I'm finished!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

So cute - totally digging the pink skirt and I love the colors! That last pic is priceless with her little "I'm done" look.