Friday, February 13, 2009

Monday Mentor Series: Interview #1 - Dina Marie

Several months ago I posted about wanting to interview various accomplished photographers on my blog to share their experience and advice with you, my readers.  I'm excited to announce that the wait is finally over!  This coming Monday I will be interviewing my mentor, inspiring photographer and artist, Dina Marie from Dina Marie Originals.  

Over the past week I've been gathering questions from various photographer friends of mine.  Dina Marie will be on hand to answer some of those questions and offer her advice and inspiration.  The interview will be in Q&A format.  You won't want to miss it!  

In the meantime, I encourage you to view Dina's portfolio and blog at www.dinamariephotography.com to familiarize yourself with her work, accomplishments, and passions.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I love her work...