Monday, February 9, 2009

You Are Invited to a Matilda Jane Trunk Show and A Free Mini Session Offer



Date:    March 3, 2009
Time:    7-9 p.m.
Place:   My Home (Please email for directions.) 
RSVP:  214-547-9820 or labuda@sbcglobal.net

Remember my recent post where I mentioned I'd been spending quite a bit of time thinking of ways I can earn money to purchase a new camera?  (drumroll please...) THIS is idea #1.

I'd like to personally invite you to attend my Matilda Jane Trunk Show. In appreciation for your Matilda Jane purchase, you will receive a FREE MINI SESSION with me.  

Mini sessions will be held on April 11 and April 25.  
Please email for more information.

What can I say, I absolutely LOVE Matilda Jane clothing.  It's fun, fresh, and creatively hand-crafted.  It's definitely a one-of-a-kind clothing line!  While Matilda Jane is typically thought to outfit only little girls, they do have select preteen, women's, and even boy's clothing available.  These adorable clothes are only available through trunk shows, though, so I'm super excited to be hosting one of my own!!!

If you are not familiar with Matilda Jane, you can check out their website at www.matildajanegirls.com.  Jennifer (my trunk show keeper) gave me permission to post a few more pictures on my blog to give you an idea of what to expect.  

The outfits you see below are from past catalogs.  Their new Spring line comes out March 1st, so we will be among the first to see the new Spring samples.  Prices are comparable to Baby Gap with dresses starting in the $30-$40 range.

 



So, COME...Join me for a glass of wine, some light refreshments, and a night of dress-up!  Feel free to bring a friend - and don't forget to bring your adorable little girls as samples will be available to try on.  

Don't live nearby?  You can still get in on the action.  I'd be happy to send you a catalog if you are interested.

***Free Mini Sessions are limited to those attending the trunk show at my home.  Special print and CD packages are available.  Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

No comments: