Thursday, December 4, 2008

Surprise! {Allen Texas Senior Photography, McKinney Senior Photography}



Meet Joshua and Jeremiah - twins from Allen Senior High School. They both compete on the swim team, are active in our church's youth group, and are two of the nicest young guys that I've met in a really long time.  (Their mom's top notch, too!)

When planning their senior session I ran a brilliant idea past their mom that I told her I wanted to be a a surprise for the boys.  I just happen to have THE BEST clients in the world and one such family agreed to meet up with us on our session WITH THEIR TWO LAMBORGHINIS!  Now that's what I call a super senior session!

When I told Josh and Jeremiah's mom about it, she was ecstatic! Maybe it was unfair of me to ask her to keep it a secret for so long (about three weeks), but it sure was worth all her pain and suffering once the boys heard those engines pulling up.  Talk about a great surprise!  I've never seen so much texting going on.  I think I enjoyed it just as much as they did.

Before I post more pictures of the boys, I wanted to post a picture of THE MAN OF THE HOUR - our man Clint.  A special shout out goes to Clint and his beautiful wife Charlie for being so generous with their cars - and especially their time.  The cars were spotless.  Simply Gorgeous! We appreciate you SO VERY much!  (Isn't he the coolest!)

For those of you who live in Allen, be sure to give this guy a friendly wave if you see him driving around town.  But please, DO NOT ask him if you can drive his car to your prom.

Now, I'm about to do what I have never done before here on my blog...I'M GOING TO POST A TON OF PICTURES...I just can't help myself.  These two guys are so stinking good looking.  And, I'm pretty sure this will go down in my books as one of the best photo shoots ever!

Here you go, guys!












Alright you two, you know what to do.  Spread the word.  Talk me up to all your friends over there at church and AHS.  While your at it, be sure to tell your friends to check out this blog and let them know they can brush up on some fantastic photography tips while they're here.  It's a regular feature.

Enjoy!

p.s.  Thanks for hooking me up with these two remarkable young people, Jason.

No comments: