Monday, December 29, 2008

Joshua and Jeremiah: Take Two{Allen Texas Senior Photography, McKinney Senior Photography}

We finished up our Senior session with Joshua and Jeremiah this afternoon.  Sorry, no exotic cars this time around.  In fact, there were no major tricks up my sleeve at all.  I left that up to Jeremiah. 

Take a look!



Pretty cool, huh!

Joshua and Jeremiah, your whole session was so much fun.  I really enjoyed spending time with you and your mom!  Here are a few more images until I get your client gallery up.  Be on the look out for that later this week via Hoosier internet!

Before I sign off, I wanted to be sure to pass along my congratulations to the Allen High School Football team for winning the state championship this year! Way to go!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow tammy these are great! i already put one as my new profile pic on fb. thanks again youre amazing