Sunday, December 21, 2008

Great Expectations

In this season when many of us celebrate the birth of Jesus and look forward to the festivities that come along with all the holiday celebrations, Jason and Shannon's family is expecting a little arrival of their own.  Baby number four is due to arrive early January, but by the looks of Shannon's blossoming bump, they just may have a Christmas baby in their own family.

I wanted to let you all know that this will be my last post until after the 29th.  I'll be checking my email, so if you still want to get in on the Senior Promotion, it's not too late.

Now, seeing as this lovely family has to wait awhile until I can get their client gallery up, I decided to give them an extra special sneak peak.  It is the season of giving after all.

I had a wonderful time with you guys!  Enjoy!










I saved my favorite for last...


Merry Christmas, Everyone!

No comments: