Friday, April 24, 2009

Alyssa and Ashley {Allen Texas Senior Photography, McKinney Senior Photography}

Meet Alyssa and Ashley.  Alyssa is a Junior.  She's a member of the National Honor Society and the sister of two of my son's classmates. Ashley is Alyssa's cousin and a soon to be High School graduate!  We doubled up on their sessions for twice the fun.  Their mothers wanted some nice pictures of the two of them together.  What better way to do just that!  

Ashley and Alyssa are not just cousins, they're very good friends as well.  Both of their families relocated to Texas a couple of years ago from the sunny state of California, so they have a lot in common - not just their beauty.

Throughout the session, Alyssa took pictures of me taking pictures. Turns out I'm the subject of her latest English project.  She's been assigned to write a story featuring people and their passions.  She had chosen photography as her subject, so taking her camera along on our session was the perfect fit.  I got to fulfill my passion while taking pictures of two lovely young ladies, and she got to check off something on her homework list.  Not a bad switch-off if you ask me.

Here's the beautiful, incredibly sweet Alyssa.





And the stunning, outgoing, and very likable Ashley:





And of course, we can't forget to make those mothers of theirs happy. Here they are together:


I've been wanting to try this following sequence of shots below for quite some time.  I had a hunch Ashley would be up for the challenge, and she didn't disappoint.  How fun is this!


I know I've said this before, but it's true for me once again.  Each session keeps getting better and better and more and more fun.  My session with Ashley and Alyssa was one of my favorites to date.  They were such great sports, and I was able to try out a few new shots. Thanks again, girls!  I had a blast.  Hope you did as well. 

One thing is certain...my passion (and I think it's fair to say my photography skills) certainly grew during this session.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson said...

These are great pics! What a beautiful site for pictures. These girls are precious.