Sunday, March 22, 2009

Senior Pictures: Lauren{Allen Texas Senior Photography, McKinney Senior Photography}


Lauren's mom called last week to schedule her daughter's senior pictures.  She came as a referral from Julie's mom, so Julie earned herself a $35 print credit.  Thanks for the plug, Julie!

In preparing for Lauren's session I suggested to her mom that I would really love to see Lauren wear a pretty sundress.  She and Lauren were tickled because they had just come from Juicy at the Galleria and had purchased an adorable yellow sundress for Lauren's session.  Great minds think alike, I guess.  When she mentioned Lauren had cowboy boots, I was over-the-top excited.  I just knew this was going to be a FUN session - and boy was it!

Lauren is also on the swim team - the fourth swimmer I've had the privilege of taking senior pictures for so far this year.  All of them are in terrific shape.  With 15 hours of practice time each week, it's no wonder.  Swimming seems like the perfect form of exercise.  

Unfortunately, not being able to get my ears wet (and not being able to wear ear plugs) made swimming rather difficult for me.  To this day, I still swim like a drowning dog.  I'll just leave the swimming to you and your friends, Lauren.  Alas...I'm destined to exercise on land.

It was a pleasure spending the day with you and your mom, Lauren. Best wishes to you as you finish out the school year and then as you head out on your own.  There's a whole new world out there to discover, and I just know you're going to take it by storm!

I hope you enjoy your session sneak-peek.  Notice how I tried to pay tribute to the love of scrap-booking you share with your mom?

No comments: