Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jamaal: Model {Dallas Urban Photography, Model Headshots}

Jamaal is Caprice's boyfriend.  He is represented by Exxcel Modeling and Talent Agency here in Dallas.  If you or someone you know is interested in getting into this creative line of work, I would be happy to work on building your portfolio and creating your head-shots for you. As you can see by Caprice and Jamaal's sneak-peaks, we have GREAT fun during these sessions!

You may have seen Jamaal recently on the Fox network show, Prison Break.  He's been on the show a couple times already, so if you are a regular viewer of that show keep your eye out for him.  

Originally, Jamaal was just along for the ride, but I begged him to let me take some pics of him as well.  Wouldn't you?  He wasn't sure if that would breach his contract or not, so he made sure to check with his agent first.  His agent agreed and is even allowing me to post a few on my website in my permanent portfolio.  It was so responsible and honorable of Jamaal to check with her first.  Thanks for making the phone call, Jamaal.

All during the shoot, Jamaal was our eyes and ears - especially after Lawrence left.  He was our night in shining armour - even blocking the wind for me while I photographed Caprice.  Such a gentleman!  Thanks, Jamaal!  I sure hope you like these photos of you as well as I do.  I'll post the pics of you and Caprice together later in the week.  

Best wishes to you in your new career.  Enjoy!  




And, Jamaal, 

No comments: