Sunday, December 14, 2008

Julie {Allen Texas Senior Photography, McKinney Senior Photography}

Julie's mom called me to schedule her senior pictures shortly after Joshua and Jeremiah's mom told her about me.  Julie also swims for Allen High School and will be going to college this fall on both a swim and academic scholarship.  It amazes me how dedicated and hardworking all three of these teens are.  Way to go, guys!

The plan was to drive out to the Arboretum for Julie's session, but the blustery winds called for a quick plan B.  We were able to hang out in Allen for most of the shoot.  The wind made it feel like we were in a studio with big fans blowing through our hair.  It actually made for some great shots.  We finished off the session in Frisco for a change of scenery.

Julie, your pictures turned out so awesome!  You are such a pretty girl.  I can't wait for you to see the rest of them.  They should be up on my site by Tuesday evening.  In the meantime, here are the four I promised you for your facebook page.




If you are a friend of Julie's checking out her pics on my blog, be on the lookout for my Senior Picture Special Announcement coming soon.