Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jacob and Conner

I absolutely had a blast at the new rocket park in town the other day. Holding our session at a local park was the perfect way to take some of the pressure off of Jacob and Conner - and it gave their mommy and me time to catch up.  

I thought it would be helpful to let the boys play a bit before the session started to give them a chance to let off some energy and get comfortable with me before it was time to get down to business. Of course, while they played, I did my best to catch some candid shots as well.

As a parent I was also very comforted to see little Conner carrying around his little lovey, Happy!  (You know, Happy from the movie Happy Feet.) My children have lovies as well!  Advising your clients to bring their child's favorite lovey is a great idea!  Not only do they make wonderful memory-maker images, but they help the child to feel more at ease - which translates into happier little clients.  

I also love how mom allowed the older son to keep his shirt open.  They were dressed the same, but he was still allowed to let his personality shine through.  The result: more natural looking portraits.

Aren't these two guys so stinking handsome!  I'll post pictures from their family session in a couple days.  Then you'll see for yourself where they get their good genes.




No comments: