Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Beginnings

I've been a blogger for the past year now.  It has been a great way to document the special times in my family's life.  Having a place where I can celebrate, contemplate, dream, and even vent is good for my soul.  It has also been a great way to stay connected with our loved ones who live so far away.  I love it!  It's high time I start a blog for my photography business as well.

Photography is so much a part of my life now.  It just makes sense that I should document the stages of this wonderful new adventure of mine - this business that I can call my own.  I want to be able to look back years from now and remember how far I've come - and from where I came.  Like other things in my life that are important to me, I also want to share this experience with others - especially with those of you who help to make this business such a success - and a joy.

So, welcome to my newest baby - my photography blog.  You will find some of my favorite images from recent sessions, news of upcoming events and special offers, and from time to time even a helpful photography tip or two.  So visit often and stay awhile.

In honor of this new beginning of mine, here are some precious pictures from a recent newborn session.  What better way to celebrate a fresh start!